[rt-users] Search by Group Name

Bartosz Maciejewski b.maciejewski at agriplus.pl
Fri Mar 7 08:25:34 EST 2014

Is is possible in Query Builder to search by Group Name?

For example - I have Queues A and B, and Groups C and D. Users from
group C are responsible for tickets in Queue A but can subbmit tickets
to Queue B, and viceversa - users from group D are responsible for
tickets in Queue B but can subbmit tickets to Queue A.

Now I want to search how many tickets from users in group C was
submitted to Queues that they are not responsible for, like: Queue="B"
and Status="new" and Requestor is in group="C".

--
BM