[rt-users] Search by Group Name

Bartosz Maciejewski b.maciejewski at agriplus.pl
Tue Mar 11 07:36:50 EDT 2014

Unfortunettly it's not working.

What I understood is this "RequestorGroup.Name = 'foo' " should be added
in Search/Edit.html?NewQuery=1 (Advenced on Query Builder)

I tried Queue=foo and RequestorGroup.Name="MO Mechanicy Strefa"
0 tickets found

then Queue != 'General' AND RequestorGroup.Name = 'MO Mechanicy Strefa'
0 tickets found

then just RequestorGroup.Name = 'MO Mechanicy Strefa'
also 0 tickets found.

Could it be other variable or some problems with spaces in name of Group?

--

<http://agriplus.pl/>

*Bartosz Maciejewski*/ IT Administrator
+48 666866549/ b.maciejewski at agriplus.pl <mailto:b.maciejewski at agriplus.pl>

*Agri Plus Sp. z o.o.*Office: +48 61 665 79 77/ Fax: +48 61 665 79 61
60-324 Poznan' ul. Marcelin'ska 92/94
http://agriplus.pl <http://agriplus.pl/>

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended only for the use of the intended
recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution,
copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information
herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to
be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses.
Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted
these risks. Company Name is not responsible for errors or omissions in
this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from
the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this
message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of the company.