[rt-users] New UX for RT: REST 2.0, json, and what?

BÁLINT Bekény balint.bekeny at docca.hu
Wed Mar 19 03:13:15 EDT 2014

Hi All,

We try to use the RTx-REST v2 plugin. We modified the source of RT 4.2 with
the following:
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/compare/4.2;support-rest-v2
then installed the plugin and tried to use the REST interface with curl,
but we got "internal server error" message.
In the error log we have:

[error] [client 1.2.3.4] You must pass in a resource for this Web::Machine
at /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/Web/Machine.pm line
29.\n\tWeb::Machine::new('Web::Machine', 'resource',
'RTx::REST::Resource::Queue') called at
/opt/rt4/local/plugins/RTx-REST/lib/RTx/REST.pm line
176\n\tRTx::REST::resource('Queue') called at
/opt/rt4/local/plugins/RTx-REST/lib/RTx/REST.pm

then

[error] [client 1.2.3.4] Attempt to reload RTx/REST/Resource/Queue.pm
aborted.\nCompilation failed in require at
/usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2/Module/Runtime.pm line 317.\n

Could you give us a short hint how to get through this problem?

Thanks,
Bekeny