[rt-users] Multiple attachments for unprivileged users?

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Thu Mar 20 09:46:39 EDT 2014

On Thu, 2014-03-20 at 11:31 +0100, Jan Niezbędny wrote:
> [snip]

Keep replies on-list.

> It works but only when unpriviliged user make new ticket by sending
> email.
>
> It's realy impossible to add button "Add more files" for unprivileged
> users in RT v4.0.4 because at this moment i can't upgrade RT to v4.2

Apparently I mis-spoke, and it's in 4.0.12 and above as well.  If you're
still running 4.0.4, we strongly recommend upgrading, as there have been
three security releases since 4.0.4.  As always, upgrading within a
stable series is always meant to be mostly painless:
http://bestpractical.com/rt/release-policy.html

 - Alex