[rt-users] Automatically Set "Let this user be granted rights"

Chris Ditri Cditri at experi-metal.com
Mon Mar 24 10:36:13 EDT 2014

Hi Jon,

Thank you for that.  I see what this is doing... a little different than I was thinking, but it sounds like it will work for me.

I did not see a package for debian wheezy to install this (I know I said squeeze... my mistake!).  So I installed using CPAN, though I am no perl guru by any stretch.

I think it is because of this that I'm running into the following error.  This is what happens when I run:   /usr/local/share/request-tracker4/plugins/RT-Extension-LDAPImport/bin/rtldapimport --debug

Can't locate RT/Extension/LDAPImport.pm in @INC (@INC contains: /usr/local/share/request-tracker4/lib /usr/share/request-tracker4/lib /usr/local/share/request-tracker4/plugins/RT-Extension-LDAPImport/lib/RT/Extension/ /etc/perl /usr/local/lib/perl/5.14.2 /usr/local/share/perl/5.14.2 /usr/lib/perl5 /usr/share/perl5 /usr/lib/perl/5.14 /usr/share/perl/5.14 /usr/local/lib/site_perl .) at /usr/local/share/request-tracker4/plugins/RT-Extension-LDAPImport/bin/rtldapimport line 28.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /usr/local/share/request-tracker4/plugins/RT-Extension-LDAPImport/bin/rtldapimport line 28.

So I try to force the path by doing:
PERL5LIB=/usr/local/share/request-tracker4/plugins/RT-Extension-LDAPImport/lib/RT/Extension/  /usr/local/share/request-tracker4/plugins/RT-Extension-LDAPImport/bin/rtldapimport -debug

Which doesn't work any better.

Any idea on how to fix this?  Thank you.

-Chris

DISCLAIMER: This message, including all attachments and/or linked documents, is intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain privileged, proprietary and confidential information. You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited without permission from the author. This notice serves as a confidentiality marking for the purpose of any confidentiality or nondisclosure agreement. If this message has been received in error, please destroy the original message and all copies without reading it and notify Experi-Metal Inc. immediately via telephone at (586) 977-7800.

WARNING: This document may contain technical data whose export is restricted by the Arms Export Control Act (Title 22 U.S.C. 2751, et seq.) International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). Disclosure of any technical data to foreign persons without prior U.S. Government authorization is strictly prohibited. Violations of these laws and regulations are subject to severe criminal penalties.

Thank you very much for your cooperation.