[rt-users] RT 4.2.3 - forwarding Transaction does not use 'UseFriendlyFromLine'

Lauk, Manuel manuel.lauk at zeiss.com
Wed Mar 26 06:44:59 EDT 2014

Hi everyone,

did I miss a setting or is it a bug?
If I forward a Transaction, what can be done with comment now (great!!!), I receive it without UseFriendlyFromLine.

Can you tell me how to solve this?

Regards,
Manuel

This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain business or company secrets.
If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted.