[rt-users] My Reminders and Custom Lifecycle Statuses

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Mar 26 09:59:49 EDT 2014

On Wed, Mar 19, 2014 at 01:29:02PM -0700, jderossett wrote:
> We are running version 4.2.2 and we are using a custom Lifecycle for all of
> our queues. All of the statuses on the lifecycle are custom and we seem to
> be having an issue with the "My Reminders" content on the dashboard.
>
> We are able to add reminders to tickets but they will not show up in the "My
> Reminders" section of the dashboard. I think this is related to the status
> because I created a reminder on a ticket in a queue with the default
> Lifecycle and the reminder shows up as expected.
>
> I know there is a query that runs "My Reminders" but I cannot find where I
> can change it, does anyone have any ideas? I could even use a custom search
> if  I had the correct query.

It would be helpful to know more about your lifecycle, in particular
reminder_on_open and reminder_on_resolve.  It would also help to know the
status of your reminders.  You can find them in the database by
selecting from the Tickets table where Type is reminder and then
looking at the status column.

-kevin