[rt-users] Prevent users from re-opening old tickets

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Fri May 2 11:11:12 EDT 2014

Hi Mathew.
We have a script configured so that users cannot reopen a ticket when it has been closed for more than a week.
I believe I got some help, in configuring it, from an article on the wiki, but I have been unable to find it again.

So I wrote my own article. Here it is: http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/Conditional_Reopen_Reject

I hope this helps!

Bye
Cris