[rt-users] [rt-announce] RT 4.2.4 released

Gerald Vogt vogt at spamcop.net
Wed May 14 02:36:40 EDT 2014

I have upgraded from 4.2.3 to 4.2.4 and after the upgrade users only see
an empty rt at a glace page after log in. If I check the rt at a glance
settings in the "Logged in" menu I can see that everything has been
cleared out. It was O.K. in 4.2.3.

So basically, the 4.2.4 upgrade seem to have cleared out the rt at a
glance configuration for users leaving an empty page after log in...

The database upgrade didn't show any errors.

I have tried the upgrade twice and it happens each time.

So now I am back with 4.2.3.

-Gerald