[rt-users] [rt-announce] RT 4.2.4 released

Alex Vandiver alexmv at bestpractical.com
Wed May 14 16:03:39 EDT 2014

On 05/14/2014 02:36 AM, Gerald Vogt wrote:
> I have upgraded from 4.2.3 to 4.2.4 and after the upgrade users only
> see an empty rt at a glace page after log in.

Have you customized your homepage from the global default?  Did all
users have this problem?  Was there anything in the error logs when
users logged in?

> If I check the rt at a glance settings in the "Logged in" menu I can
> see that everything has been cleared out. It was O.K. in 4.2.3.

By this, I presume you mean /Prefs/MyRT.html ?  Did it offer the
expected list under "Available"?

Can you navigate to Admin → Tools → System Configuration and show the
value of "HomepageSettings" found under "Global attributes"?

 - Alex