[rt-users] Perl broken?

Len Jaffe lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com
Mon May 19 14:17:07 EDT 2014

You left out the best bits. The bits where Perl told you what the INC array
looks like, and probably where in the code the call was being made.  So you
could use that info to determine where on your file system the DateTime
modules live, that the OlsonRule files are there, and why they're not on
Perl's @INC path, because that is what the eror message is saying.

Len.

--
lenjaffe at jaffesystems.com   614-404-4214    @lenjaffe
Information Technology Smoke Jumper, Host of Columbus Code