[rt-users] Resending tickets due to sendmail failure.

Robson Eisinger eisinger at usp.br
Mon May 26 13:42:37 EDT 2014

Hi guys,

I need some help, last week I was forced to do a distro upgrade on my FreeBSD, from version 9.0 to 9.2, at the time everything was fine. Last Friday, we discovered that the sendmail configuration was broken, so from last week until Friday, no email was sent from RT, instead we got a bunch os error messages, like this one:

Sending the previous mail has failed. Please contact your admin, they can find more details in the logs.

The error message on our logs was:

May 16 20:19:57 XXXXXX RT: <rt-3.8.XXXX at XXXX>: Could not send mail. (/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.12/RT/Interface/Email.pm:563)

Anyway, that problem is solved but i got another one in my hands, I need to resend all the messages that failed to be sent. So, my question: It is possible to search (or identify) all messages that had this error ans somehow resend them or at least resend all messages from last week? Or RT do that "automagically"?

Cheers,

Robson Eisinger.