[rt-users] rt-importer doesn't keep scrips-queues bindings

Thibault Le Meur Thibault.LeMeur at supelec.fr
Fri May 30 04:19:52 EDT 2014

Hello,

I'm in the process of migrating a mysql-based RT installation to
postgresql (I'll post a quick howto if it is of interest to someone).

Almost everything is working but I'm facing a small issue: rt-importer
correctly imports queues, tickets, attachments, scrips, ... but doesn't
keep the binding between scrips and queues.

For instance no scrip is "applied" in the Global section, and no scrip
is "applied" on queues.

I'm exporting from RT 4.2.2 and importing to the same version.
No error was reported during export with rt-serializer or import.

Is this normal ?

Thanks in advance for any tip,
Thibault