[rt-users] SLA reporting

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Sat May 31 18:21:44 EDT 2014

On Fri, Feb 17, 2012 at 10:48 AM, Ruslan Zakirov <ruz at bestpractical.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> There is a custom branch in the repository that makes a stab at
> calculating whether people met deadlines or not. It's not complete,

I could not find it under different branches of the github repo
 https://github.com/bestpractical/rt

Can you provide a link please? I need to generate sla report monthly

Thanks for your help

but it's a good start. This code walks history of a ticket and

--
Asif Iqbal
PGP Key: 0xE62693C5 KeyServer: pgp.mit.edu