[rt-users] Any way to turn subscription email into a .html document?

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Wed Nov 5 02:36:29 EST 2014

Am 04.11.2014 um 22:49 schrieb Duncan Napier:

> [...]

What do you exactly mean by "subscription email"?
Reading all above I would assume that you don't use RT Dashboards, but
thats exactly what you want:
* you can display them within the RT Webinterface
* you can send them as e-mail

Here is the documentation:
http://www.bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.2/dashboards.html
While the documentation is for RT 4.2, dashboards are also available in
RT 4.0 without the DashboardInMenu function.

Chris