[rt-users] e-mail encoding problem with the Autoreply template

Nikola Hordez nikola.hordez at nettvplus.org
Wed Nov 5 06:27:17 EST 2014

Thank you Alex for a quick reply,
I just chacked the version installed of DBD::Pg on my server and it is
 2.19.3-2
(installed from Ubuntu repositories, package name libdbd-pg-perl).
Can you tell me how to proceed with this? Should I install newest RT4 with
the newest DBD::Pg, or is there another solution?

*Nikola Hordez*
S Y S T E M  A D M I N I S T R A T O R
M  +381 60 646 00 15     T  +381 11 400 18 76
nikola.hordez at nettvplus.org
Kumodraška 241, 11000 Beograd, Srbija

www.nettvplus.com