[rt-users] New error while importing assets

Mitch Kyser mkyser at albion.edu
Tue Nov 11 17:41:19 EST 2014

Thanks Kevin

The Custom Field did apply to the relevant Catalogs.  I sort of by-passed
the issue.  It seems the Unique CF I called ID Number or the column in the
CSV I mapped to it (named ID and in the first column) might have had
something to do with it. As I checked each error which gave a row number, I
checked the rows around it to see if the record existed in the Catalog, The
ones that didn't all had an ID Number under 40.  So I edited the CSV by
adding 10000 to the ID field in the CSV.  Those that I had edited were
imported.  I kept repeating this until all the records made it into the
Catalog.  It wasn't ideal but the job got done.

On the other hand where can I get the newest Import Extension.  I tried the
Get Repository but that extracted to a folder numbered 1.1

Thanks again

--
Mitch Kyser
Network Administrator