[rt-users] Multiple Custom Fields menu items to split up custom fields

Chris Hall hiro24 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 17 11:26:58 EST 2014

Is there a way to make multiple menu items for custom fields, and then
split my custom fields into those separate menu items?

For example: A queue I'm working on will have around 30 custom fields. They
are topical, so they'd like to break it up into groups of about 4 or 5 with
a title on each. So in my mind instead of the red bar that says "Custom
Fields" on the ticket, there'd be like.. 4 or 5 of them with 4 or 5 custom
fields under each menu item when making a ticket.

Is this possible?