[rt-users] Quicksearch not displaying queues

Sam Florida sam.florida at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 15:03:10 EST 2014

Thanks for the response Kevin.  I ran make upgrade-database on the first
import, and of course again as part of the regular upgrade, rather than
attempting to maintain a 4.0.8 database on a 4.2.9 installation.

I had located a previous issue in an rt-users thread which you resolved,
which also appeared to be an RTIR install causing the problem.  That led me
to attempting to disable RTIR queues and articles in the first place.  I do
appreciate the help, as your response led me to review the queues again,
and I had missed disabling the Blocked queue.  As I stated, I was likely
missing something obvious.

Thanks again,
Sam