[rt-users] Can't add multiple attachments on reply

Alex Peters alex at peters.net
Thu Oct 2 03:55:31 EDT 2014

Thanks for confirming.  Interestingly, another user had the same problem
with RT v4.2.6:

http://requesttracker.8502.n7.nabble.com/RT-4-2-6-Cannot-attach-multiple-attachments-when-opening-tickets-td58369.html

Unfortunately though, no resolution was announced.  Going off what was
discussed, possibly flushing all of the session data might help.