[rt-users] Using groups

Beachey, Kendric Kendric.Beachey at garmin.com
Fri Oct 3 12:25:23 EDT 2014

Could you use a separate queue for each client company?

Then have a group for each client company, and each group has the rights needed to work with tickets only on their queue.  Each person at the client company who wants to hear about new issues can be made a queue watcher.

And Sam is a member of all the groups.  (Maybe also a member of another group that has elevated rights if needed.)

It works pretty well at my installation, with different departments within the same company.
--
Kendric Beachey