[rt-users] Date formatting

Rinke Colen rcolen at experty.com
Thu Oct 9 08:03:59 EDT 2014

Thanks. I'm afraid I still don't understand what to do however. I looked at
the links but the two threads don't really apply to my situation and the
RT::Date documentation is too general for me to be able to translate it
into a solution, with my limited knowledge of Perl. It clearly has
something to do with "Output formatters" but I don't understand how to use
them.

If it's not too much to ask, then what would really help me is to see some
code that could replace {$Ticket->Created} to yield the output I need.

Rinke