[rt-users] CC answering ticket issue

Cedric Pages CPages at datacorp.fr
Fri Oct 10 06:31:11 EDT 2014

Hi all,

We're having trouble with our RT version 4.2.8.

When a ticket is created by someone with another person as Cc, and if the person in Cc try to answer the email generated by the RT system, the message isn't integrated in the ticket.

As well as the message doesn't create a new ticket.

If the requester is answering the same email, the ticket is updated.

Do you have any idea why this is happening? Is anybody able to help?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,

Cédric Pagès

Ingénieur systèmes réseaux

291 rue Albert Caquot-  PETRA B - 06560 Sophia Antipolis -FRANCE

cpages at datacorp.fr<mailto:cpages at datacorp.fr<mailto:cpages at datacorp.fr%3cmailto:cpages at datacorp.fr>>               www.datacorp.fr<http://www.datacorp.fr/<http://www.datacorp.fr%3chttp:/www.datacorp.fr/>>

Tel : 0825 595 005 - Fax : 04 22 13 01 23

[cid:image001.png at 01CEF839.D153FDD0]