[rt-users] Send email reminder fails with undefined value

fleon fleon at seguroscatatumbo.com
Tue Oct 14 10:16:47 EDT 2014

I am having issues when using rt-crontool to send emails

/opt/rt4/bin/rt-crontool --search RT::Search::FromSQL --search-arg '(Status
= "open" or Status = "new")'
  --action RT::Action::SendEmail --action-arg Owner --transaction first
--template 'Recordatorio')

Error:
Template parsing error: Can't call method "Id" on an undefined value at
template line 3

The template contains:
Subject:{$Ticket->Subject} está pendiente {$Ticket->DueObj->AsString}

Revisar el ticket #{$Target->Id} y resolver de ser posible.

{RT->Config->Get('WebURL')}Ticket/Display.html?id={$Target->Id}

I understand the error, it doesn't like $Target->Id, i guess it isn't
available at that moment, but that template is basically the same "Reminder"
template that comes with RT. How do i fix this?

I basically want to send automatic emails to owners when they have
unresolved tickets.