[rt-users] Send email reminder fails with undefined value

fleon fleon at seguroscatatumbo.com
Wed Oct 15 14:38:09 EDT 2014

I am having issues making your example work.
I created
/opt/rt4/local/html/MyCallbacks//Elements/ShowHistory/SkipTransaction and it
contains the following:

I restarted the webserver ,assigned permissions to the web user and deleted
the mason cache. I don't see any changes on either screen, my guess is that
the new code isn't even launching
How RT knows that it will look for the SkipTransaction file if i created a
new dir "MyCallbacks"

I would prefer RT::Action::Notify to not mess with the ticket altogether.
How is people doing if using cron?

Emmanuel Lacour wrote