[rt-users] Any way to turn subscription email into a .html document?

Duncan Napier dgnapier at sfu.ca
Fri Oct 17 17:31:44 EDT 2014

I have created some RT Subscriptions, but I was wondering if there is an easy way to convert the subscription content into a HTML document?

The emailed subscription appears as a very nicely formatted HTML/ajax email in my Zimbra mail system, but I would prefer it be posted as a HTML document that people could access. Could the email (with MIME-encapsulated attachment - I believe) output be piped to a file and turned into a HTML document?  I am running RT 4.0.8 on CentOS 6.4 (final).