[rt-users] Continued Migrations Questions -

Matt Wells matt.wells at mosaic451.com
Wed Oct 22 11:35:34 EDT 2014

On my continued migration from ZenDesk I've come across something that
honestly I've not done with RT.  Templates, Queues and app configuration, I
feel good with.
Something unique to my current workplace is the need for multiple domains
email addresses.
I know I can catch this downstream in a postfix server and write a filter
for it but I wanted to see if RT could do it.

My domain is example.com
Queue 1 Email - support at example.com
Queue 2 Email - noc at example.com
Queue 3 Email - support at companyabc.com

I need to relay mail through their smtp system.  Can you do that per
queue?  Like I said, I can catch it downstream with postfix but something
in the app would just be cleaner.

Honestly, it's been a while since I ran RT in the workplace and I had
forgotten how awesome these groups are.