[rt-users] Not receiving alerts when requester responds to help at support.domain.com

advansuper benny.colantuono at pharpoint.com
Wed Oct 22 13:24:07 EDT 2014

This system has been in place and setup by another user previously, however,
when a requester responds to just help at support.domain.com the ticket owner
or the tech responding to the ticket does not get any email alerts of
replies directly to that ticket from a requester.

So I'll respond to a ticket via email, attach help at support.domain.com to log
my response and the requester receives the email, but when they only respond
to help at support.domain.com I do not get a notification unless they CC me
directly.

I know you can edit the people of the ticket manually to get alerts, but how
do I automate this process, so once a tech responds they will get future
alerts of replies to the ticket?