[rt-users] Graphical representation of open tickets

Woody - Wild Thing Safaris woody at wildthingsafaris.com
Thu Oct 23 10:52:13 EDT 2014

I asked the developer of RTx::Timeline, but he says he's not using RT
anymore.

I would be very keen to get Timeline up to date as we found it excellent
with RT3, though i fear my ability to contribute might not be that
great. I was planning to take a look at it to see how out of my depth it
was

w.

--
Richard Wood (Woody)