[rt-users] Stop Auto-Reply message to specific address

Todd French TFrench at theprivatebank.com
Wed Oct 29 13:45:11 EDT 2014

Hello everyone,

I'm attempting to stop outgoing messages to a set of specific addresses and having some trouble.  The exact scenario is that we have a couple of systems automatically generating tickets into a queue.  I'm looking for a way to stop RT from attempting to reply to these specific addresses with the ticket autoreply, without also disabling the autoreply for other tickets generated in the queue by our real persons.

The automated systems addresses show up in the user list and I tried removing the email field from those entries but RT is still attempting to deliver the autoreply.

I would like to do this, if possible, without creating a new queue running a different set of scrips.

Todd French | Technology Services
End User Computing Analyst

THE PRIVATEBANK
120 South LaSalle Street
Chicago, Illinois 60603
p: 312.564.6968

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and privileged material. Unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you receive this material/information in error, please contact the sender and destroy the material/information.

Email is not a secure form of communication and should not be used to transmit personal or confidential information such as account numbers, balance information, or wire transfer requests. The PrivateBank is not responsible for the security of sensitive information received by email.