[rt-users] RT Extension installation on Centos 6

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Wed Sep 3 16:40:56 EDT 2014

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 01:57:42PM +0200, Christian Loos wrote:
> So the extension mason components are installed in
> RT::MasonComponentRoot which I think is total wrong.
>
> As the user says that there is no RT::LocalPluginPath I would think
> there is something wrong with the RT package in Cenos.
>
> Maybe someone who installed RT from the Centos package and use RT
> extensions can share their knowledge with me.

That looks like the package is totally busted for plugins honestly.

Someone is going to need to reach out to the CentOS packagers because
they've never been responsive to us.

It'd be interesting to get a lib/RT/Generated.pm for that package
since it would point more at why it's installing more like an RT 3.6
package instead of the way we've been doing plugins for 6+ years now.

-kevin