[rt-users] using RT components in console script

andriusk andrius.kulbis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 02:39:15 EDT 2014

I am trying to make a console script, which will get the hash of params form
RT_SiteConfig.pm, and then call a mason component (component forms a pdf
report and send it by mail). This script should be run by cron.

I don't know how to include RT components correctly. While looking at
rt-crontool, I made this:

While trying to run this ./console I get:

What is the corrent way of using RT components in perl console script?