[rt-users] deleting attachments

Woody - Wild Things woody at wildthingsafaris.com
Tue Sep 9 09:26:53 EDT 2014

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your quick reply.
There is no specific performance issue that i can see, apart from timley
nightly backups. Removing large attachments would be fine, but wouldn't
that remove them all, even the ones from say the past year that i need
to keep?

Maybe i should just "not worry about it", but i've only got 50G left on
the server (its only a 230GB drive) so it's something i'll have to
address soon as each GB the db grows probably adds another 5 in stored
backups etc

w.