[rt-users] Notify about tickets that are Due in 48 hours

Asif Iqbal vadud3 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 11:23:04 EDT 2014

On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 1:07 PM, Asif Iqbal <vadud3 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 15, 2014 at 6:54 AM, <Markus.Wildbolz at eu.magna.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Thats not a big thing, if you read and follow the instructions at
>>
>> *http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/Reminders*
>> <http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/Reminders>
>>
>> This is working for me like a charm!
>>

> I do not  RT::Condition::BeforeDue available for 4.0.17, which is the
> version I am running.
>
> https://www.bestpractical.com/docs/rt/4.0.17/RT/Condition/BeforeDue.html
> shows not found.

Actually RT::Condition::BeforeDue worked perfect.

I am using it like this

/opt/rt4/bin/rt-crontool --search RT::Search::FromSQL  --search-arg '(
Status != "resolved" AND Status != "rejected" AND Queue = "IPHandover" )'
--condition RT::Condition::BeforeDue --condition-arg 48h --action
RT::Action::NotifyGroup --action-arg 'asif at example.net'  --transaction last
--template 'Due Soon'

I am using a global template 'Due Soon'

Subject: {$Ticket->id} Ticket Due in 48 hours!

The ticket {$Ticket->id} is Due in 48 hours.  Get busy.

Does the  RT::Action::NotifyGroup take User Defined Group as action
argument? I do not want to use action arg Owner, since it will not alert
about
unowned tickets.

Thanks