[rt-users] Catch all ticket changes in one scrip

andriusk andrius.kulbis at gmail.com
Tue Sep 16 13:07:38 EDT 2014

How should I make my TransactionBatch scrip run after all changes inducing
scrip? Is it enought if it is the only scrip in batch mode? Because now I
get this batch scrip run after every different type transaction (3 changes -
status, subject, customfield - 3 times ran scrip in batch mode. Also I dont
think that checking TicketObj->RanTransactionBatch is correct to determine
if the scrip done its job in scrip with batch mode?