[rt-users] Problem with translation - different translation of the english word 'open' regarding the context

Markus.Wildbolz at eu.magna.com Markus.Wildbolz at eu.magna.com
Fri Sep 19 07:37:01 EDT 2014

Hi there!

Since the update to 4.2.7 i figured out, that there is a new issue
regarding the (german) translation.

For the ticket-status, "open" has to be translated to "offen". On the
other hand,
in the Self-Service area, "open" hast o be translated to "offenen" because
of the context "Meine offenen Tickets" (My open tickets).

Is there a possibility to fix this problem?
Is it possible to translate the same english word differently?

As I remember, there was a change coming in 4.2.7 regarding a translation
issue in the SelfService pages (commit
1d0b91823db7856be3727fd351a3d7d3d5a9a2c5).

Greetings,
Markus