[rt-users] Catch all ticket changes in one scrip

andriusk andrius.kulbis at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 10:13:47 EDT 2014

I would try to explain my situation again.

I want to make "AfterAllTicketChanges" scrip, which will work in
TransactionBatch mode, and fire after all changes to the ticket was made on
update off any ticket information.

Now, when I change the SLA field, it changes the the Due and the priority of
the ticket accordingly. The problem is that the Due and Priority change
happens after my "AfterAllTicketChanges" scrip fires.

I understand that the TransactionBatch mode scrips are commited after all
TransactionCreate Scrips are done.

For example:

I change the status and the subject of the ticket in one update. Should the
scrip in batch mode run after both of these changes are done and the
transactions recorded?

Or maybe I understand it wrong ant the scrip in Batch mode run after each
different transaction?

So technicaly should it be like this:

Or like this:

?

Because now I get it working like SCENARIO #1, where in step #2 and step #6,
the values of Due and Priority are different, but the value of the SLA is
the same (the one I changed to) in both steps.

Sorry for the mess in thoughts, I am not native English speaker.