[rt-users] 1-"Asset tracker" vs "Assets" ; 2-Relationship graphs

Kevin Falcone falcone at bestpractical.com
Fri Sep 19 12:01:54 EDT 2014

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 10:16:46AM -0400, Gaston Huot wrote:
> 1- Could someone explain to me the difference between "Asset tracker" extension
> and "Assets" extension ?

We wrote and maintain Assets
http://bestpractical.com/assets/

The authors of Asset Tracker don't appear to be responsive, nor has it
been updated for 4.2.  We don't support it.

> 2- Is there a way to "tweak" the "Relationship graphs" as we can do with all
> the other saved searches (advanced mode)?

You're going to have to describe what you want in more detail.
If you mean is there a better way than selecting all the checkboxes,
then not really.

-kevin