[rt-users] add cc on ticket create based on custom field - and a quick selfservice question

David Lane (IT Support) dave at goodchoice.it
Fri Sep 26 10:16:10 EDT 2014

1) Users are members of a security group, I was thinking i could create a
CF and add the cc user in there and have a scrip to add them as a cc - any
ideas or recipes appreciated... We don't run a queue for each customer so I
can't just use the queues....

2) In selfservice - the history.html link (from the subject) doesn't work -
is this a bug, permissions or something i've broken i'm using rt 4.2.6 on
debs ?

Thanks

Dave