[rt-users] Assets Extension 1.04 and Links

Peter Viskup skupko.sk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 17 11:24:53 EDT 2015

Hi all,
would like to ask you how to work with the links for asset entry.
At the moment - after default installation - the search for asset links is
searching in tickets only. I discovered using 'asset:' prefix I am able to
link two assets. Is there some way to let that form searching in assets by
default?
Had a look into source code and found this:

data-autocomplete="Tickets" data-autocomplete-multiple="1"
data-autocomplete-exclude="2"/></td>

Looks like the data-autocomplete value is responsible for that.
Unfortunately wasn't able to find information about it in documentation.
Could anybody explain me this in more details?
Thank you.

--
Peter Viskup