[rt-users] RT 4.2.10 Command By Email

Sam Maher sam.maher at lawsonlewisblakers.co.uk
Tue Apr 21 05:04:10 EDT 2015

Hi All,

We have command by email up and running but when I change the status of a ticket it doesn't trigger the script. E.g When I resolve a ticket via an email the auto replies are not generated to the requestors and admin CCs.

Thanks,

Sam

Sam Maher - IT Technician
Lawson Lewis Blakers
T: 01323 720142
F: 01323 725349

Partners: Jeremy H Sogno, Nadine M Ashford and Mark Barrett
Lawson Lewis & Blakers Solicitors Authorised and Regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. SRA No: 00053703

THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED FILES ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED
If you are not the addressee or the intended recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of this e-mail and attachments is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.

E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late, be incomplete or contain viruses.
We do not accept liability for any errors or omissions which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. Any e-mail attachment may contain software viruses.
Whilst reasonable precaution has been taken to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses.

Lawson Lewis Blakers reserves the right to monitor or record e-mails for any purpose allowed by prevailing legislation.