[rt-users] rt 2.4.10

Nick Price np121 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:12:27 EDT 2015

I am using fedora 20 fcgi and apache 2.4

if I use from the server  /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server --port 8080 and access rt on the same server using url "localhost:8080" it works.

I cant get it to by logging in from another pc.

I have been told that the documentation shipped with 2.4.10 isn't OK to use with apache 2.4

Does anyone have any install and web configuration for apache 2.4. and fcgi on fedora 20

Also are there any other modules that need to be changed

many thanks