[rt-users] Configuring Sendmail In RT

Bob Shaker rshaker at ARDENCOMPANIES.COM
Wed Apr 29 09:01:27 EDT 2015

I don’t mean to be rude but Alex Vandiver answered your mail related questions yesterday morning.
The default sendmail configuration is pretty much optimized for speed already. If this is having issues, check your /opt/rt4/etc/RT_Config.pm file for different configuration options. Everyone’s environment is going to be different, you’re just going to have to test different configurations until you get it the way you like it. Consider checking the man page for sendmail, or the RT wiki, which has a page on this subject here: http://requesttracker.wikia.com/wiki/SendmailArguments

Even armed with the RT config file, however, you will probably not be able to increase the speed. Chances are something network related is causing your slowdown. It likely has nothing to do with your RT config.

From: rt-users [mailto:rt-users-bounces at lists.bestpractical.com] On Behalf Of ABD EL MALEK BOUBARNOUS
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 5:23 AM
To: rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
Subject: [rt-users] Configuring Sendmail In RT

Hi everyone,
I'm running RT 4.2 with sendmail as a MTA, I would like to know what is the optimun configuration that will make RT not take much time when performing an action that need emails sending, for example what should I choose as value in
Set( $SendmailArguments, "??????" );

Thanks in advance,

ARDEN
A Global Company
Celebrating over 50 years of making your life more comfortable!

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the addressee or authorized to receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose, or take any action based on this message or any information herein. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.

This OUTBOUND E-mail and Document(s) has been scanned by an Antivirus Server.