[rt-users] Optimization for Outlook HTML

Christopher Gilmore c-gilmore at northwestern.edu
Wed Apr 29 10:42:40 EDT 2015

In the template, everything is considered part of the message headers until there’s a blank line. The style declaration should be immediately after that blank line. For example, my autoresponse template looks like:

Subject: AutoReply: {$Ticket->Subject}

{q{{
        margin:0in;
        margin-bottom:.0001pt;
}
}}

The same would apply to any other styles you wanted to use in the template.