[rt-users] Problem with extension RepeatTicket

Moose max.deasy at southwestern.ie
Mon Aug 24 06:40:09 EDT 2015

Excuse the delay in my response - I was not at work on Friday.

After reading your comments I re-examined my settings for RepeatTicket and
it turns out I was incorrect about my cronjob - Repeated tickets were not
being created how I expected.

I have now made four separate cronjobs as a temporary work-around until I
find out why the Ticket Recurrence settings are not working as expected.

Here they are:
1. "30 08 * * *
/usr/local/share/request-tracker4/plugins/RT-Extension-RepeatTicket/bin/rt-repeat-ticket
--type daily"  - Fires at 8:30am daily.
2. "30 08 * * 1
/usr/local/share/request-tracker4/plugins/RT-Extension-RepeatTicket/bin/rt-repeat-ticket
--type weekly" - Fires at 8:30am on Monday of every week.
3. "30 08 1 * *
/usr/local/share/request-tracker4/plugins/RT-Extension-RepeatTicket/bin/rt-repeat-ticket
--type monthly" - Fires at 8:30am on the first day of every month.
4. "30 08 1 1 *
/usr/local/share/request-tracker4/plugins/RT-Extension-RepeatTicket/bin/rt-repeat-ticket
--type yearly" - Fires at 8:30am on the first month of every year.