[rt-users] RT-Extension-Assets : Howto change Elements/MyAssets to show assets for all users

Tony G Palomino palomint at reed.edu
Tue Aug 25 14:15:39 EDT 2015

We at Reed recently sponsored an updated version of Assets, which allows
for ticket-like asset searching, and saved asset searches.  You'd be able
to build a saved search that displays all assets in a catalog, with custom
display formatting to boot.  This is in version 1.06, but it doesn't appear
to be posted yet on BP's website.

So my suggestion:  hold on for a bit, it's coming.

Tony

Tony.Palomino at reed.edu
Director, Computer User Services
Reed College