[rt-users] rt cluster using postgres

Joseph D. Wagner joe at josephdwagner.info
Fri Aug 28 19:12:16 EDT 2015

I think your solution is going to come from postgres, rather than RT.

I believe Ticket ID's come from tickets_id_seq.  You could set them to
increment by 2, with one starting at an even number and another starting
at an odd number.

See: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.4/static/sql-createsequence.html

However, I don't have enough experience with clustering to know if
that's a good idea.

Here's some info on postgres that could be useful to your situation:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Replication,_Clustering,_and_Connection_Pooling

Joseph Wagner