[rt-users] Help with a template

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Wed Dec 2 10:35:08 EST 2015

Matt

I appreciate the suggestion however as a non-perl programmer I am not able to transition this to my template

I was hoping to have some command that would replace this line in the template so the child ticket could receive all the values from the parent as I am creating this dynamical via script/template

ITNM-Topic: {$Tickets{'TOP'}->FirstCustomFieldValue('ITNM-Topic’)}

If the code provided does that and my lack of knowledge of this scripting language is the issue please just let me know and I will look into other options

Thanks

Joe

Joe Kirby ,  Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response -   http://www.umbc.edu/doit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu