[rt-users] Help with a template

Joe Kirby kirby at umbc.edu
Wed Dec 2 10:56:30 EST 2015

Thanks Matt

When I do this ITNM-Topic: {$Tickets{'TOP'}->CustomFieldValuesAsString('ITNM-Topic’)} I still just get the first 1 in the list for the child ticket. It show fine in the parent ticket of course but is not transferring down to the child.

I am on 4.2.11

I appreciate your quick responses and ideas

I included a snapshot of the parent and child in case that helped.

Joe

Joe Kirby ,  Assistant Vice President, Business Systems
Division of Information Technology (DoIT)
Support Response -   http://www.umbc.edu/doit
Administration 627
Office - 410-455-3020
Email - kirby at umbc.edu