[rt-users] Find the first day of this month

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Tue Dec 8 06:25:41 EST 2015

Hi Chris,

won't help you now but RT 4.4.0 will support this if you set
$PreferDateTimeFormatNatural to 1:
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/4836a20

If you really need this in RT 4.2 you can try applying these commits:
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/f446755
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/e527517
https://github.com/bestpractical/rt/commit/4836a20

Maybe this will work, but I didn't checked it.

Chris